Friday 28 August 2009

Reading festival here I come!

A friend of mine has been extremely generous and offered me a free ticket to Reading Festival this weekend. You can see the line up above (click to enlarge). It's huge and there are loads of great bands. I am ecstatic to say the least. It starts today and I'll be off in a couple of hours to grab the train after I sort out a tent and a sleeping bag etc. I plan on getting wasted and seeing the Prodigy, Radiohead, Eagles of Death Metal, The Rakes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and many many more.

The weather here has been really nice for the past couple of weeks so I hope it stays that way to make the weekend even better. Have a great weekend guys whatever you are doing, and Ill see you on the other side

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit! That lignup is amazing! I would kill to go to that festival. Hope you have a great time.

    J.

    ReplyDelete