Tuesday 4 August 2009

Marvel's Free Comics - 08/03/2009


Your five free digital comics for this week are now here courtesy of Marvel.com.

Just click the title of your choice below:

Find out what next week's five free digital comics will be below!

ETERNALS #7 (2008)
HEROES RETURN #1
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS FINALS #1
THOR #600
WOLVERINE: FIRST CLASS #13

Uncanny #480 I already own. I'm interested in reading Invincible Iron Man as I know the guys over at Comic Culture Warrior love that title, and I'll def give X-Legacy a look over too.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I still haven't read any of these free comics yet! However, I love old school Spidey, so I may have to give Amazing #274 a read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah def worth a look. It def cant beat holding that book in your hands but its could for checking out series or old issues you may have missed or were thinking of getting.

    ReplyDelete